Behind a perfect smile, there are healthy teeth. Apart from smiles, teeth play a very crucial role in eating and speech. But often, due to poor oral hygiene, accidents, or genetics, our teeth get weak, or damaged. However, modern-day dental advancements have a lot of solutions to solve these teeth problems. One such ideal solution is Dental Crown. These are custom-made caps that act like airtight layering, covering the entire tooth surface. Understanding the benefits of dental crowns can help you make an informed decision.
6 Benefits of Novi porcelain crowns:
- Protection for damaged teeth: The outermost layer of your teeth, Enamel, does not get repaired naturally. A dental crown offers the required strength to your weak or cracked teeth. With this additional support, your teeth can withstand routine activities like biting and chewing. You don’t need to undergo the tooth removal procedure, instead, a custom-fit crown will encapsulate and provide support to the damaged tooth, preventing further deterioration.
- Relief from Dental Pain or Discomfort: Another benefit of dental crowns is that they relieve tooth pain and discomfort caused by conditions such as cracked teeth, thin enamel, and post-filling sensitivity. They minimize the exposure of teeth by acting as a protective film, thus, leading to a reduction in pain and discomfort.
- Get an aesthetically appealing smile: Owing to several factors, your teeth can get disfigured or discolored which hampers your beautiful smile. However, you don’t need to burn your pockets on total tooth replacement. You can simply get a bespoke dental crown of your desired shape and shade that can fit snugly over the imperfect tooth, offering a cosmetic correction.
- Improved Speech Clarity: Teeth are important for speech and pronunciation. Even one missing tooth can have a significant impact on your ability to speak and be understood clearly. Dental crowns play an important role in restoring your diction and making your speech clearer and more articulate.
- Your Dental Bridges get reinforcement: A dental bridge is a fake tooth bolstered by two adjacent real teeth anchored by dental crowns. Dental crowns secure the bridge, eliminating the need for dentures.
- Boosted Confidence: Dental crowns can restore self-confidence by replacing damaged or incomplete teeth, allowing individuals to smile openly, feel self-conscious, and shine in social situations.
All in all, dental crowns are a prudent choice when it comes to economical and long-term dental treatment. If you have dental issues, consult your dentist first to get a better understanding of how dental crowns can help you.